MAMEUIFX

A full-of-features version of MAME designed for LCD monitors
It is currently 27/05/2017, 10:02

All times are UTC+02:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
 Post subject: Re: Time to leave...
PostPosted: 04/08/2016, 23:32 
Novice
Novice

mamesick wrote:
Ok, the day is arriving. This Saturday or Sunday all will be closed. Robert will receive soon a detailed list of all MAMEUIFX changes/fixes against official MAME. Then it will be up to him to continue (if he wishes) the project. I will be online sporadically, not every day, but I'll check surely his forum to see if there will be news and maybe I will try to provide my help if needed.

What is the link to Robert's forum? Will we be able to download it from there as well?

PostPosted: 05/08/2016, 4:45 

uVSthem wrote:
What is the link to Robert's forum? Will we be able to download it from there as well?

A quote from another thread:
Robert wrote:
Now, since this place is closing down, anyone who wants to talk to me about FX (or whatever it might be called in future) is encouraged to register at --- . Please note that emails from the server don't work, so you won't get validation emails, PM emails etc. I will validate you manually (can take 1-2 days), then you sign on with the details you entered when you registered. Please ask your questions in the new subforum.

Should it break, I have some spare forums we can use.

Now I can see that you registered on the 1st of this month.

As for downloads, firstly I have to decide if the project will continue, and if it does, the link will be posted on that forum.

PostPosted: 05/08/2016, 11:50 
Novice
Novice

Cool, thank you. Robert, did you get a chance to activate my account? I still cannot log in.

PostPosted: 06/08/2016, 14:19 

Yes, your account was activated a few days ago. Make sure you use the password you chose when you registered.

EDIT (2017-03-24):

For anyone who hasn't figured it out, MAMEUIFX is renamed to ARCADE, and will continue to be available at http://arcade.mameworld.info

On that site is a link to the new forum. See you there!

PostPosted: 07/08/2016, 10:44 
Admin
Admin

Well, it's really time to leave now.
I'd like to say something, but nothing comes in my mind at the moment except for a "Goodbye, guys!".
Take care of you and your families.

Signing off...

Giulio (Mamesick)

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5