MAMEUIFX

A full-of-features version of MAME designed for LCD monitors
It is currently 26/03/2017, 1:29

All times are UTC+02:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Time to leave...
PostPosted: 08/07/2016, 7:47 
Admin
Admin

All the comments I'm reading are really appreciated. For the site, the service I'm using is a solid free italian hosting service and it's really unlikely they will shut down these pages. So don't worry about donations.

PostPosted: 09/07/2016, 18:26 
Novice
Novice

Sad news!. Hope you get your life back on track in a speedy manner!!!

PostPosted: 11/07/2016, 6:36 
Admin
Admin

Again MAMEWorld Forum ass-kissers members and MAMEDev Ryan Holtz took the opportunity to attack me personally, even criticizing in an offensive way the fact that I worked for 10 years as receptionist/waiter in an Hotel.
Well, maybe that man should know that I put my money in that Hotel with other friends. We founded a company and divided the tasks. Because I’m good at computers we decided that my best role would have been check the reservations, prepare the invoices and so on. Another one of us was the chef, for example.
So I lost not only a dignitous job but part of my future and my friends with me. Here in Italy things are not going well, despite what our government try to tell us. There’s a big economic crisis and also tourism is affected. When we started, 10 years ago, we were used to stay open and active for at least 9 months in a year, now the last year and this one we worked only for 2 or 3 months. This is not enough to cover all the costs so we decided to close before we bankrupt.
I will not reply at MAMEWorld not only because the thread has been locked as usual, giving to them the possibility to say the last word against me, but also because that place is becoming carcinogenic and is spreading its disease all over the community.
I don’t care at all about losing respect of people who never respected me.
My words about the current status of MAME project are my personal opinion and if the truth hurts it’s not my fault.
That said, I’m now starting to put all my personal things in solid boxes. Time to move on. There’s probably already something good waiting for me, I’ve been contacted by a man who works in a no-profit center that offers hospitality and help to foreign refugees from Siria and other countries were ISIS is active. He asked me if I want to give help, obviously with a regular salary.
I’ll check this opportunity.
Bye.

PostPosted: 11/07/2016, 14:09 
Novice
Novice

People that try to judge You (not being in Your situation) are just... https://a.wattpad.com/cover/33394897-368-k699278.jpg

PostPosted: 13/07/2016, 2:20 
Novice
Novice

mamesick wrote:
Again MAMEWorld Forum ass-kissers members and MAMEDev Ryan Holtz took the opportunity to attack me personally, even criticizing in an offensive way the fact that I worked for 10 years as receptionist/waiter in an Hotel.

Well don't take it to heart, it looks like the guy is a famous asshole outside of Mame too
Ryan Holtz aka TheMogMiner aka Jerk
I guess he's also a bit "touched" in the head according to this wiki
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Ryan_Holtz
and well he does look like a douche
and he's apparently a furfag too
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mooglyguy

so he really has no room to disrespect anyone.

Well anyway the best of luck to you mamesick. I regret that I had only recently just started using your version of MameUI, instead of sooner, because I had become so sick of the official MameUI.

PostPosted: 14/07/2016, 9:35 

There's so much more, if you care to look further. Some of it is very much NSFW.

PostPosted: 14/07/2016, 10:34 
Admin
Admin

Robert wrote:
There's so much more, if you care to look further. Some of it is very much NSFW.

Oh, well, who cares. I'm not surprised.

Robert, I'm trying to stay away from MAMEWorld as much more as possible, so send me PMs here or contact by mail directly if you wish.

PostPosted: 14/07/2016, 14:17 

Sent you a PM, although these continuous "the connection was reset" is driving me crazy.

PostPosted: 14/07/2016, 17:04 
Admin
Admin

Got the PM. About connection issue, I don't know what to do. The problem doesn't exists here and probably it will be fixed automatically. I hope.

PostPosted: 15/07/2016, 1:10 

Answered the PM. Hopefully you got it as there were about 6 errors in a row.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next